miraDry is the first treatment for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) that offers long-lasting results. Utilizing controlled electromagnetic energy to selectively destroy sweat glands, miraDry offers excellent results and is the first device of its kind on the market. Patients may require as little as one or as many as three treatments to achieve desired results. The treated sweat glands do not grow back, providing patients with lasting results for this embarrassing and uncomfortable condition.
miraDry is specifically recommended for treatment of underarm sweat. Unlike short term outcomes from other commonly-used treatments (including injectable neuromodulators), miraDry results are lifelong therefore treatment may prove more cost-effective for some patients. The International Hyperhidrosis Society (IHHS), recently updated its treatment algorithm for axillary hyperhidrosis. Following first line treatment of antiperspirant therapy, miraDry is now recommended as second line treatment.
miraDry is the only system that offers:
- A non-invasive way to treat excessive underarm sweating
- Results are generally seen immediately after treatment
- Lifelong Results
- No touch up or maintenance treatment requirements in future
- Downtime is minimal following the procedure
- More effective and longer lasting than topical and injectable treatments
- Hair growth and odor reduction benefits